Tajweed Rules > Your Journey with Tajweed Rules Academy
Your Journey with Tajweed Rules Academy
Your Journey begins here….
Your beautiful journey of perfecting the recitation of the Quran is about to start!
Just register for the Basic Tajweed Course and lets begin…
Regardless of how much you may or may not know about Tajweed, here at Tajweed Rules Academy we always start from the beginning because we are passionate about getting it right from the start!
So what will you be learning on the Basic Tajweed course?
Each student will need to cover the following before they can move on to other levels of Tajweed or onto other courses we offer.
- You will start by perfecting the Arabic alphabet and pronouncing the sound of each letter correctly
- you will learn to spell out the letter sounds using the vowels, Fat-ha, Damma and Kasra (if these words are new to you don’t worry, they will soon become familiar once you start).
- Moving on to the 3 Madd letters, Alif, Waa, Yaa – which represent the long vowels in Arabic
- Understand the letters with Sukoon and their timing – this section is about learning to join letters
- Understand the rules of Tanween – these are Arabic double vowels
- Finally understand the rules of Shaddah – which represents the doubling of a consonant
At Tajweed Rules Academy we teach the rules using correct Arabic terminology to learn the rules, we have been applying this method for 10 years and our students have found it very beneficial.
The book applied in this course is “Tajweed Guide to Read Right-part 1”, this book has been written by the founder of Tajweed Rules Academy to make the learning of each student effective (available to buy PDF and hard copy). The book is based on Noorul Bayan teaching which is one of the most renowned methodology of learning Tajweed.
On completion of the basic level you will move on to the next level of your journey. At this level you will learn to:
- Spell out Ayat from the Quran using Arabic terminology (taught at beginner level).
- Continue to learn and improve the Tajweed rules by learning 7 main Surahs from the Quran. (These 7 surahs mentioned below cover all the necessary rules of Tajweed that are applied throughout the Quran)
- Learn rules of Madd Arid by learning to spell out Basmallah correctly
- Learn rules of Madd Silah by spelling out Surah Al-Iklas
- Learn rules of Noon Sakin and Tanween by spelling out Surah Al-Falaq and Surah An-Nas
- Learn rules of Madd Monfasil by spelling out Surah Al-Masad
- Learn rules of Madd Mattasil and Madd Badal by spelling out Surah An-Nasr
- Learn rules of Madd Lazim by spelling out Surah Al-Fatihah
- Learn rules of Madd leen, Madd Badal and Meem Sakin by spelling out Surah Quraish
Once you have learnt and perfected these rules you will be able to apply them throughout the Quran
This does not have to be the end of your learning journey (aimed at adults), you can continue to improve and perfect your relationship with the Quran by choosing one of the following options:
Complete Book 1 and move onto Book 2
Khatmah Tilawah – complete the recitation of the Quran with your teacher
Hifdh Al Quran – memorise the Quran with a qualified teacher
Learn to master the Arabic language using madina books
Learn about Islam from qualified teacher
This is a journey every muslim should be on, it requires commitment, dedication, consistency and patience but the rewards are endless…
We hope you will be inspired to join us on this journey, it truly is a trip of a lifetime!!!!